Thursday 17 February 2011

Poster Development 1

Following my trail of making a poster, and also listening to my target audience's main concerns on aspects such as the colour and my actresses 'red-eye' I decided to make the changes needed to hopefully make my poster appeal more to my audience.


I have decided through my own thoughts and through the feedback I received to change the colours used on my poster. My main idea was to make my poster black and white, to allow my font to stand out and be readable. I personally feel that this poster looks a lot better than the last one, however I do still feel that the poster is a long way from finished yet.

Feedback:

Amy Pass- I think the your poster looks a lot better now that it has been change to black and white, however, now I feel that your actress does not stand out and that she just blends into the background.

Rachel Hilton- The font stands out much better now, and I feel that it is now readable. However, like Amy says, the actress looks very washed out and I feel that the font and the actress should be the main focus, yet only the font is.

Alex Machin- The actresses dress is the same colour as the background, and therefore she doesn't stand out. The poster looks very boring and uninteresting, which does not reflect the upbeat style of your song. I think your actress needs to look more vibrant.

Sarah Hall- I feel like the black and white background has changed your poster for the better- the background is not distracting anymore and the font is much clearer to read. A little more colour would make the poster stand out more though, and make your poster look more eye catching.

I will now take the feedback I have received into account whilst developing my poster further and hopefully my target audience will find my poster more interesting and attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment