Thursday 3 February 2011

Poster Mock Up One

I have decided to create a number of mock-ups of the promotional poster for my music video. I feel that by creating a number of mock ups, I can find out what style my target audience prefer and also feedback will allow me to make any necessary changes.

On my actual poster I will not use a face created in paint, instead I will photograph my actress. However, I decided that it would be a waste of time to take photos of my actress before I had any ideas on what I was doing. Therefore for my initial ideas I will use drawings.

Feedback-

Amy Pass: I like the font and how the font behind looks like a shadow. However, I think you should think about the background as it looks very plain, maybe you could incorporate some relative images.

Rachel Hilton: I think that the image of the actress should be a long shot and that she should be wearing clothes that matches the colour scheme, therefore allowing an obvious connection between the image and the font.

Alex Machin: I think that the actress should not simply be looking into the camera, I personally feel that she could be pulling some sort of pose that portrays the flirty aspect of the song.

Sarah Hall: As you will be filming the video in a bedroom, I think that you should photograph the actress in one of the particular scenes, and include the background of the room where you film in the photo so that it is clear that this song relates to the poster.


I will now create another mock up, taking into consideration the feedback given.

No comments:

Post a Comment