Monday 7 February 2011

Development

After contemplating outfit choices with my actress, I have come to the conclusion that in order for my products to compliment each other, I need to change my colour scheme so that it matches my actress's dress. By changing the colour scheme to match  my chosen outfits, I am allowing all of my products to be uniform and therefore will enable my products to look more professional. Therefore I have decided that the best option for me would be to alter the colour scheme so that it matches my actresses dress, because trying to find a dress that would exactly match my colour scheme.

Consequently, I have changed my colour scheme to the following:


The colour scheme is not drastically different, however there is a noticeable change. Instead of having a lighter, pinky purple, I have changed this colour for a darker, blue/ purple to give the colour scheme a more sophisticated look as the pink appears very vibrant and colourful. Also, the new darker purple also shows that there is a darker element to the song, despite it being a lively, upbeat song.

No comments:

Post a Comment