Monday 7 February 2011

Outfits

I met up with my actress to put together clothing that I feel would suit my video.
I tried to choose outfits that complimented my colour scheme.



This is the outfit that I have decided that my actress should wear. This is because it is a casual dress, which links to the feel of the song. The dress is a purple/blue and this links to the song as the blue represents masculinity, such as in the title "Boys Boys Boys" and the purple is conventionally used to represent knowledge, showing that she knows a lot about boys, or according to my storyline, that she in fact, knows nothing about them and just pretends that she can understand them.


My actress will also be wearing black leggings underneath this dress to give it a more relaxed and teenage look, thus appealing to my target audience. I have also decided that it would be best if my actresses hair was down and not too complicated, so that my actress is fully portrayed as an average teenager.


No comments:

Post a Comment