Thursday 10 February 2011

First Attempt At A Poster

Following my initial poster ideas, I have decided to incorporate my chosen font and layout onto my chosen image for a flavour of what my poster will look like. I will then seek feedback on this poster to help me to further develop my poster.

Feedback:

Amy Pass- I feel that the colour of the poster is very dim and that the colours in the background make the font appear dull and therefore they do not stand out. However, I do like the chosen image and I feel that the poster has potential to be lots better.

Rachel Hilton- I like the image used, however I feel that the poster looks very amateur due to the actress having 'red-eye' and the dullness of the colours. I think that in order to improve, you should try having the poster in black and white.

Alex Machin- For me, the poster is very bland and boring. However I do like your chosen image. The date that is stated at the bottom of your poster is very hard to read and therefore I feel that in order for it to stand out, you should consider changing the colour of it.

Sarah Hall- I feel that with a little development, mainly in the colour area, this poster could be good as the image is very striking and eye catching, although in its current state it looks very bland. The actresses red eye definitely needs to be removed as this makes your poster look very unprofessional.

I will take into account the feedback given and I will now make any necessary changes that my target audience and myself feel would make my poster better.

No comments:

Post a Comment