Thursday 17 February 2011

Colour Change?

After receiving feedback from my previous poster, I decided that I should see whether I made the right choice in changing my colour scheme. I have have mixed reviews about my colour scheme and therefore I decided to see whether my poster would have looked better if I had chosen a different colour.

Current Colour Scheme:





















Colour Change One (Previous Colour Scheme):
                                                    




I asked 20 people from my target audience to look at the different poster mock ups I have created and then to feedback on which colour I should choose as my final colour scheme. I am doing this because I changed my colour scheme previously, and I just wanted to ensure that I made the right choice in changing my colour scheme and if not, what colour my target audience would have preferred me to use.

The majority of people chose thought that my new colour scheme was the best colour scheme and that I made the right choice in changing it, the general reaction was that the colour was neither masculine nor feminine and therefore the song was ambiguous.

The colour scheme that came second was the red colour scheme. The feedback that this poster received was that the poster stood out and was very vibrant, and hence more eye catching. The colour scheme that received the worst feedback was the yellow colour scheme as it made my poster look dull.

Colour Change Two (Blue):


Colour Change Three (Red):                                                             

Colour Change Four (Yellow):

 Colour Change Five (Green):


No comments:

Post a Comment