Thursday 3 February 2011

Poster Mock Up Two

After receiving feedback from my previous poster mock up, I sought to make any appropriate changes. However, some feedback was to include the background of the image as the background of the poster, however, as I do not yet have the image I will be using, I am unable to what the background of the image will look like. For this mock up, I have left the background white so that the target audience is able to see how the font will look as there is no distractions from the presence of images.


Feedback:

Amy Pass- The poster still seems very plain and basic. I feel that the poster looks very unprofessional and boring. However, in saying that, I think that once you have photos instead of making your own picture of the actress then it will look at lot better.

Rachel Hilton- I prefer this poster to the last one. I think by having the actress not in the centre has a good effect on the poster as it looks a little more unconventional. Also, this poster has more information on it, such as the artist name, whereas the last one didn't.

Alex Machin- The poster will look a lot better when a photograph can be used. However, I think that the heart looks very "handmade" and is not an accurate heart shape. In my opinion, I think that if you are going to feature a heart on your poster then ensure that it is an accurate and professional looking one. Although, depending on the outfit that the actress wears depends on whether or not I would use it.

Meg Marlow- I really like the font, as it brings a youthful aspect to the product. However, I do feel that this poster is very basic and simple and that a phtograph needs to be used.
I will take into consideration the feedback given and make any necessary changes that me and my target audience feel necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment