Thursday 17 February 2011

Poster Development 5

After receiving feedback on my last poster that my poster needed more white on it, I decided that I was going to incorporate a little white into my poster as if I used too much white, then my text at the bottom wouldnt stand out, and if I didnt use enough, then the text would look odd.



I have added a white outline to my text 'BoysBoysBoys' so that it stands out against the grey background. I personally feel that this thin white outline has incorporated the white a little more, and also makes the poster look more professional. I have also put a purple glow around the text at the bottom of my poster, so that it ties in with the purple colour scheme.

Feedback:

Amy Pass- Your poster, to me still seems to not draw my eye to the name of the artist. However, I do feel that your white outline around the song name has made a positive difference. It now looks more attractive and also incorporates more white into your poster.

Alex Machin- The purple glow around the date has made it appear more like a part of the poster now, due to the glow and the actresses dress being the same colour. Due to your purple glow and white text being on a black background, it really stand out and is eye catching. However, I feel that your song name could be bigger to draw more attention.

Rachel Hilton- In order to improve  I would consider putting some sort of black outline around the artists name and I would also make the song title bigger, because then these two things will be what stands out to the audience.

Charlie Clarke- To me, the font at the top of the page doesn't stand out- I feel that this is what is letting the poster down.

No comments:

Post a Comment