Thursday 17 February 2011

Poster Development 4

After confirmation from my target audience that my chosen colour scheme was the correct choice, I have decided to continue with my further development of my poster. I have made the necessary changes that I received in my feedback and hopefully I have made the necessary changes that will therefore my product more appealing to my target audience.

I have made the font at the bottom of the poster white, so that it is easier to read. This was the main criticism that I received from my last poster. I will now seek feedback from my target audience to see what other changes I could make to my poster to enhance it further.


Feedback:

Amy Pass- Your poster looks much better now that the text at the bottom of the poster is white, as it contrasts against the image you have used. In order to improve your poster further, I would consider making all of your text stand out more.

Alex Machin- The font at the top of the poster now doesn't seem to stand out as much now that the font as the bottom is bright. Therefore I would consider some sort of outline or the background to be a block colour in order to make your artist name to stand out.

Rachel Hilton- I feel like more white needs to be incorporated into your poster now that your text is white. Having said that, too much white will make the text not stand out as much, I feel that your colours need to be mixed together more.

Megan Marlow- I feel that the poster still looks unprofessional due to the lack of outlines on your poster. I feel that if your texts were outlined, then it wold look more professional as the little details would draw more attention to your image and your text.

I will now make any necessary changes to my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment