Monday 14 March 2011

CD Cover Front 4

My previous feedback stated that my target audience felt that my poster had too many gaps and that I should return my song title text to how it was originally placed, I took into account this feedback and tried my CD cover with the new suggestions in place.

Feedback:

Meg Marlow- I think that the placing of the artist's name looks much better now that it is smaller and placed closer to the actress.

Alex Machin- I feel that the song title seems much bigger in this format. I would try it in a smaller font first, and if the font still seems unproportional to the rest of the CD cover.

Sarah Hall- I think that the artist's name is big enough to catch attention, but is not distracting from the actress. I would consider making your song title a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment