Wednesday 20 October 2010

Font Ideas

In order to make my products look professional, I need to ensure that my chosen font for my products emphasise the feel and genre of the song, whilst also appealing to my target audience. In order to get an idea of the style of font I should be using, I will choose different types of font from http://www.dafont.com/ and conduct a survey on my target audience to see what style they prefer. As I am a member of my own target audience, I will first choose the fonts that I prefer first and then allow my target audience to choose which they prefer and from their feedback I will decide whether to find a new font, use one of the fonts I have chosen below or to get a similar font to the one I already have.

Font One- 'Gloria Hallelujah'






Font Two- 'New Garden'





Font Three- 'Pointy'





Font Four- 'Sweetie Pie'


Font Five- 'Sketch Block'



I will now conduct a survey on my target audience to see which font style they prefer and whether or not I should use one of the fonts that I have already selected or whether I should look for a similar font. Alternatively, as this is based on my own personal preference and opinion, I may be very wrong in what my target audience is looking for and therefore I may receive highly negative feedback and start looking for a new style of font.

No comments:

Post a Comment