Monday 4 October 2010

Feedback

After pitching my ideas to the target audience for my music video and recieving feedback, I have decided that the best option for my music video would be my initial idea. I pitched a number of ideas to my target audience and I was considering an animation video, but, due to my lack of artistic ability I have decided that the best way for me to make my video to look authentic would be to film. I now need to decide on actors and actresses and the storyline of my video, or even if I decide to have a storyline at all. In order for my project to be successful I need to think practically about what mise-en-scene and camera shots would be realistic for my genre and also what I can practically achieve. After allowing people from my target audience to hear my chosen song, I have decided that this was indeed the best song for me to choose due to most of the female teenagers enjoying it and saying that they enjoyed the beat and tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment