Wednesday 13 October 2010

Actors/ Actresses

I have decided that I will need a female actress, as the song is sung by a female and therefore, I will give the video a serious and conventional aspect. The female I will be using for my main singer will be Charlie Clarke.



Charlie Clarke


As my video will follow a storyline structure, Charlie will be my singer and she will also take on the role of the main character.







As the song is about boys and my storyline features a male, I decided that I will need a male actor. I therefore had to find someone whose schedule was similar to my own, and also someone who was willing.
The actor I have found who will be playing the role of 'the Boy' will be Lance Boden.





Lance Boden

Lance will be taking up the role of the boy that my main singer will be obsessing over. He will, in the end though be discovered as the "bad guy" in the relationship.









In order for "the Boy" to be discovered as a "bad guy" and a cheat, I will need another female actress in order to show the audience that the male character is cheating. I have decided to give this role to Hannah Stubbs.





Hannah Stubbs

Hannah will be taking the role of the female that the male character is trying to pursue a relationship with behind the main characters back.

I have decided that these actors will be best in my video due to us all having a similar schedule and us all living near each other. These factors will enable the maximum time to film as we will not need to travel far to meet up with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment