Tuesday 2 November 2010

Colour Scheme Ideas

I conducted four colour schemes, all of them featuring different colours and different tones. However, one thing that I have kept in common with all of these colour schemes is the colour black, due to it being a versatile colour. Also, I have kept the background white on the samples of colour schemes so I feel that by including black in the colour scheme my target audience who I will survey will be able to colours next to both a light and a drak colour.

Colour Scheme One- Black, Grey and Green








Colour Scheme Two- Black, Red and Blue








Colour Scheme Three- Black, Pink and Violet








Colour Scheme Four- Black, Grey and Navy








I will now conduct a survey on my target audience to see which colour scheme they prefer. I will show them my chosen font, the song name and also allow them to listen to the song if they have not heard the song before so that everybody who is surveyed has a fair knowledge about my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment